MyCSP shortlisted for Public Service Mutual of the Year Award
13 Oct 2014
Public sector pension administrator MyCSP, is delighted to have been shortlisted for the Baxendale Award’s Public Service Mutual of the Year.
The Philip Baxendale Awards are the UK’s only dedicated celebration of excellence in employee ownership and are now in their eight year. Named after Philip Baxendale, a pioneer for the employee-owned movement, the awards provide a platform for celebrating what is increasingly recognised as a better way of doing business.
The Public Service Mutual of the Year Award (endorsed by the Cabinet Office) celebrates the most impressive group of employees to have spun out of the public sector into an employee-led mutual organisation, and who are showing progress in transforming the service to improve outcomes for their users.
The awards have been judged by an esteemed panel of industry leaders and experts:
- Tim Decamp - Head of the Mutuals Programme at Cabinet Office
- Claire Hobson – Deputy Director, Business & Society at Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- Charlotte Cool – Head of Public Affairs at John Lewis Partnership
- Professor Joseph Lampel – Academic expert in employee ownership and author of 'The Employee Ownership Advantage: Benefits and Consequences’
- Ken Worthing – Chairman at Beakbane Ltd
- Iain Hasdell – Chief Executive at the Employee Ownership Association
The winner and highly commended runner-up from the three finalists will be announced at the Awards Ceremony which will be held on Monday 17th November 2014 at the East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham, as part of a Gala Dinner which opens the 2014 Employee Ownership Association Annual Conference.
MyCSP’s Mutual Guardian Sharon Crosland and Employee Partnership Council Members Helen Reeves and Willie Samuel will be representing MyCSP at the event.Back to news