For staff preparing for the annual Accounting Disclosure
How long does it last?
Who's it for?
The Accounting Disclosure course is designed for staff in HR, payroll and finance likely to be involved in preparing the annual resource accounts.
What's it about?
This training session gives you all the information and skills you need to handle the remuneration report section of the Annual Return.
The training explains all the information provided by MyCSP and how it is calculated, which is designed to minimise confusion and the number of queries you might have.
What will I learn about?
- You'll learn about the new process MyCSP undertakes
- You'll learn about the participants and their responsibilities and key dates and activities
- You'll learn about the results and what they mean
- You'll learn about what may cause unexpected outcomes
- You'll learn, through examples, how accrued pensions are calculated, as this determines MyCSP calculations
How will it benefit me?
- You'll understand the importance of accurate data for senior employees
- You'll understand the timescales for data provision
- You'll understand and follow the procedures for submitting data
- You'll be aware of common errors and issues
- You'll be familiar with calculations and results you will receive
There are currently no courses available.