Member Tax Awareness sessions
Who’s it for
This course is designed for members who have received a Pension Saving Statement.
What's it about?
The session is run by a financial consultant and will give members all the information they need around tax.
What will I learn about?
- Tax charges, the calculations and how they are applied
- Member responsibilities
- Pension-savings information required for self-assessment
- Key dates that must be met when providing information
- Payment options
- Signposting to other sources of help and advice
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll understand how tax legislation can impact on your pension benefits
- You’ll be able to identify if you have a tax charge to pay
- You’ll understand the different methods of repaying any potential tax charge
How do I book?
To book a place on an open course, find a suitable date below and click 'book now'.
If you're a member and you are booking your own course, please ensure you have approval from your employer before booking your place.
If you're an employer and would like to arrange a group booking for up to 30 delegates please complete the group booking request form.
*Please note - sessions listed on this page are open sessions only. To book sessions in-house at your regional offices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.