New Joiners (Webinar)
Your choices explained
1 hour by webinar.
Welcome to the Civil Service and its pension schemes. No matter at what stage in your life you’ve joined, it’s great to find out more about what lies in store, how the scheme works and the many benefits it has to offer.
This session is designed for those within their first 12 months of service and aims to help you make more informed choices about your financial future throughout your Civil Service career.
During the session we’ll be looking at:
- Alpha or partnership – the options available
- How the schemes work
- Contributions payable
- Benefits on leaving
- Boosting benefits
- Family benefits
Which means you’ll leave with an understanding of:
- The options available to you
- The value of the pension scheme and total benefits
And be able to:
- Make an informed choice on which scheme is right for you
- Understand the next steps you need to take
|New Joiners (Webinar)||Webinar||1 hour - 2pm||26 Oct 2021||