Best of both worlds
2 hours – face to face or webinar.
This session is for scheme members interested in changing their work life balance by taking partial retirement. Our Partial Retirement course explains the things you need to know if partial retirement is an attractive option for you.
During the session we’ll be looking at:
- What partial retirement is
- How to calculate your pension benefits
- What criteria you need to meet
- What is abatement?
- How the partial retirement process works
- What impact partial retirement will have on your final pension
Which means you’ll leave with an understanding of:
- The options available on taking partial retirement
- How to calculate if abatement will apply
- What happens after partial retirement
To book a place on an open course, see the available dates below. If you would like to arrange a group booking for up to 30 delegates please complete the group booking request form.
|Partial Retirement||Webinar||2 hours - 14:00||13 Oct 2021||