Pension Tax 121s (LTA)
Who's it for?
This course is for members who have received a letter regarding their Lifetime Allowance (LTA).
What's it about?
The session is run by a financial consultant and will give members all the information they need around LTA and their options.
What will I learn about?
- The background of pension taxation
- Lifetime Allowance
- Your pension record and how to check your details
How will it benefit me?
- You’ll have the opportunity to review your pension with a pension consultant to consider any potential tax charge.
- You’ll understand your options and what steps you need to take.
- There will be an opportunity to ask any questions you have about your pension.
- You can pick a time and date for your session that is convenient for you. Due to government guidance all sessions are being delivered virtually by Microsoft Teams (or by telephone if preferred).
How do I book?
All available sessions are listed below, and you can book your place by completing the registration for your preferred place.
If you would like to arrange a full or half day session for your employees, please complete the group booking request form.