Length 2-3 hours / or include Origen Financial Services' presentation - one day
The pre-retirement member engagement sessions provide members with information to aid their retirement decisions and manage their expectations in respect of the retirement process.
Who should attend?
These seminars are tailored for members who are within five to ten years of retirement age / intended retirement.
- What happens to a pension when members decide to draw it
- Forms and communications received on drawing benefits
- Benefits explained and what will appear on pension savings statements
- Different types of retirement including Actuarially Reduced Retirement, partial retirement and re-employment
- Topping up benefits on leaving
- Family benefits
MyCSP also partners with Origen Financial Services who offer presentations on subjects such as will writing, tax and financial planning. These presentations can be added to the pre-retirement sessions to make it a full day’s course.
Benefits from attending the course
Members attending these seminars will be more informed in respect of their retirement and the options available to them. They will also be able to estimate their pension benefits which will enable them to make informed decisions regarding their financial position when they retire.
|Pre-Retirement Awareness||Edinburgh||3 hours||12 Sep 2017||Book Now|
|Pre-Retirement Awareness||Birmingham||3 hours||20 Sep 2017||Book Now|
|Pre-Retirement Awareness||London||3 hours||11 Oct 2017||Book Now|
|Pre-Retirement Awareness||Edinburgh||3 hours||15 Nov 2017||Book Now|